Sunday, May 9, 2010

5月9日 Day 47: Sendagaya Flee Market

I WENT TO THE SENDAGAYA FLEE MARKET AND IT WAS AWESOME!


A group of us went and raided the place! My friend Mehron bought fur boots, a sacrificial monkey skull, a grandma earring and a wooden prawn.


Lovely rings!


Kick ass shoes.


My friend Kana didn't find anything but she was lovely company to my purchases!


Afterwards, Kana took me to a bomb INDIAN restaurant in Shinjuku. I MISS INDIAN FOOD SO MUCH! (and Mexican food, please don't get me started)


Purchases:
Tiger shirt: 900円
Leather purse: 500円
Lucky strike lighter: 300円
Uniqlo cardigan: 1900円 (Yeah I know I bought it new, we went there afterwards... whatevs!)

Today was relatively productive, I utilized my kitchen for the first time in a while!



Mmm stir-fried cabbage, bean sprouts and pork.


AND GYOZA!

Then I did my homework! HOORAY FOR PRODUCTIVITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment