My friends and I have made a list, aptly titled, "List of Shit We Still Have to Do." There is indeed a lot of shit we still have to do, and a lot of places we have yet to see...
- Yokohama ~ Chinatown, theme parks, ferris wheel
- Disney Sea ~ BETTER THAN DISNEYLAND
- Nikko ~ supposed to be super nature-y and gorgeous
- Chiba ~ BEACH
- Odaiba ~ Super technological, futurist area. Newest district in Tokyo
- Azabujuban ~ chill district
- Koenji ~ other chill district; lots of second hand stuff :D
- Mt. Takao ~ a mountain closer, easier, and cheaper to climb than Fuji
- Enoshima ~ BEACH
- Trump Room ~ CLUB
- Ageha ~ CLUB
- Lock Up ~ Bar that looks like a jail. Your booth is in a cell!! X_X
- Tsukiji ~ FISH MARKET
- Cat cafe ~ I think there's one in Ikebukuro... you basically just pay to feed kittehs.
- Paddle boats in Kichijoji (or in Odaiba)
- Roller coasters (Yokohama, Tokyo Dome)
- Yurakucho Flee Market
- Imperial Palace ~ why not?
- Soba Factory ~ why not?
- Sendagaya Jazz Festival
- Doctor Fish ~ Letting fish eat the dead skin off our feet... tee hee. Can't lie about how excited I am about that one! XD
Let's see how I'm going to cross all these things off on my self-mandated $12 per diem...